Latest Beat Making Video

Not gonna lie, when the sample started playing I thought there was no way that corny shit would sound good regardless of what you did lol. Love getting a glimpse at the process too. Overall, I think the bass makes the track go but the rest is real solid. Good work man.

love this man, has a heavy old school video game vibe to it. I recently dropped a new instrumental, if you could give it a listen, like, repost, and comment and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

- Lucciago

ayee!!..dope ..gonna fit in every diss track ..lol...old school vibe beat is the best...about the track nothing to complaint...only your cat should be put in the mix..the sound might be better lol...jk

I really liked the sound selections on this one. They all came together nicely. Well mixed too. Good work!

This shit is really dope man for real you did a good job flipping that sample. I'm tryna get to that myself one day. Like i find good samples but i have a hard time giving it enough variation to make a full beat out of it. Your video and beat gave me more ideas of stuff i can do in the future tho so good shit man

the bass drives this tracks, it's awesome. the percussive patterns following into other bars are nice as well. overall solid track bro

i like the creativity here, its kinda like watchin rhythm roullette when they pick something thats not an obvious loop and make something out of it. To me thats crazy, i wish i could do that too. Great job bro

I love this, the bells seem too panned however. This is an amazing piece though. Liked it a lot. Definitely able to be used by an artist

Hah! This is awesome. Immediate regret but when those hat came in with the bounce, it was actually pretty dope :D And the melody too. I liked it. Like some other people wrote in the comments, this could easily be some type of instrumental background for a game.

Back