Laid Back Beat - RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

Yo I really liked the laid back vibe. I felt like the claps/snares were a tad out of place but I can definitely hear what you're going for. Keep putting in that work bro.

I just dropped a new instrumental. If you could give it a like, repost, comment, and follow that'd be great!

- Lucciago

You've got something special here, man. Pretty interesting choice of sounds. Those samples are smooth and mixed well. I agree with what Paega said, it sounds like an official song instead of a beat. Keep up the good work!

Mannequins (77 bpm) by Bourbon Boy Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Thanks.

I really liked the drums in your track. It has a great groove to it for sure. I'm not such a fan of that horn synth that comes in after a while. It sounds a bit cheesy and took me out of the track a bit. Everything else is sweet though.

Yo I really liked the laid back vibe. I felt like the claps/snares were a tad out of place but I can definitely hear what you're going for. Keep putting in that work bro.

I just dropped a new instrumental. If you could give it a like, repost, comment, and follow that'd be great!

- Lucciago
Thanks.

Your beat is pretty good. I like the sound of the kick/808. Definitely a nice hip hop groove with the drums overall. I think the melody got a little repetitive, maybe have more sections where you drop some things out and have different sounds?

I like this organ and vocalsound, really dope. I like this smooth sound and this rough drums, good contrast. Good job

this is dope melody drums and vocal all match. switch up is hard too. good work!
YouTube

Thanks.

Your beat is sick. Really love the bass and kick in there. Really give the song a great foundation and it hits hard. The atmospheric melody over the top is cool sounding too. I do wish you changed that part up at some point more. Could use more variation.

Back