Konbanwa Trap feat Boricceli (F4F 100%)

this beat super super tuff. i would let it hit with the kicks alil more. cause that drop should be more explosive. i know your next beat gunna be crazy in that department

Hey man, returning feedback here:

I enjoy the melody! However as others have already said, you have to improve your mixing! To bring a bit more variety into your beat, you could try to chop the melody when the kick drops and leave it as it is on the more quieter parts.

melody is nice drums could be better imo...
some kicks are not synced with the track also try using more snares, claps etc...

Love the way u minimized the sound amount but still made it sound good. Imo the drums are too quiet, the kick is one of the most important parts in trap so it should bang at least a bit louder. The track gives meh that classical music feel with a modern twist. The structure of the track seems pretty good. Keep creating man :) Thx for feeback btw!

Aye this is pretty dope, but there's a couple things you can work on. The mix could be a lot better, there's not really any bass to this track, and while i liked the drums and the sounds you used. they could hit harder and sit better in the mix. But aside from that this was nice, the synths were dope, the keys were great, and the progression was nice.

Nice sample, I just don't like that snare and 808. Snare sounds soft and the 808 seems generic, needs more boom to it. Overall though, good track.

Really fux with that intro and yes them 808 needs to pump harder.. A lot harder.. I like the keys ..Idk maybe it will sound different if it was masterd .. Thx for the peep

Really fux with that intro and yes them 808 needs to pump harder.. A lot harder.. I like the keys ..Idk maybe it will sound different if it was masterd .. Thx for the peep

Really cool intro. I like the keys a lot they have a unique sound to em. I think the swing on the kick isn't my cup of tea but the beat still goes. I just wish it was louder! lol nice work.

Waddup man,

I checked your beat out and the first thing that i heard was that you had a good melody. The only thing is that the drums seems quiet, if you work on the drums it would be much punchier and then it has a lot more energy.
The thing that i always do is sidechain everything to the kick so the kick will stand out more. An old teacher told me that the kick should have a like click or something in it so people will hear it on like iphone earphones and things.
So if you work on that im sure that you gonna make beats more dope than this one is! :)
Keep up the good work man.

I'm really curious what u think about a beat that i've made, you can check him down here :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-south-etc/diejon-feedback-please-f4f-525655/

Back