Kingdom Hearts Dearly Beloved, Hip Hop / Trap Remix F4F ASAP

Check it out also leave a link so i can return the feed, peace

This is cool bro...I like the sample it's a mood I haven't heard used in trap before which is dope! Dig the 808/bass notes and the mix sounds clean...only crtiique i would say is that I could hear a straight and steady open hi hat layered on top of the closed hat pattern that comes in hear and there to bring the nod factor up a notch once in a while...but good job overall man keep it up!

FINALLYY A ZELDA TRAP REMIZ lol just kidding :D It sounds very good and creative man, everyhting fits except for a little mis-notes between 20-30 second mark. The drumwork fits perfectly, however do not limit the track, always use different things. I mean like in the drumwork and everyting. always keep it different and varied. Other than that perfect beat. Check me out when you have the chance.
MP3 Player SoundClick

I really like this , and I like that old recording sound it has to it. I think it would be even better as an R&B song instead of trying to make it hip hop.

It's really beautiful man....I've got absolutely no words,I like the strong 808 and the bell melody which btw seems to have an off-key note -correct me if i'm wrong- anyway it gives a great vibe no doubt,I also like the backing strings and the slow drums,the mix is clean too but the hats seem to be way to loud and the snare kinda biting,anyway well-done,Keep doing it!

FINALLYY A ZELDA TRAP REMIZ lol just kidding :D It sounds very good and creative man, everyhting fits except for a little mis-notes between 20-30 second mark. The drumwork fits perfectly, however do not limit the track, always use different things. I mean like in the drumwork and everyting. always keep it different and varied. Other than that perfect beat. Check me out when you have the chance.
MP3 Player SoundClick

Just checked out your track it was dope af, tight drum, nice mix, the only thing is that it gets kind of repetitive i nice switch up somewhere would be nice also, I think the beat could be louder its kind of quiet

The piano and bell in the song is a part of a sample so that off note is unchangeable by me.

Thanks for all the feed really appreciate it

Dang bro that, beat was dope af, love the drums and sampling, mix is clean, nice cut off, the beat could be louder though, its kind of quiet, Great work overall

a little bit too slow for me! drums are very clean! i have the feeling the samples offbeat sometimes, maybe look into that! and maybe add some rides or cymbals!

I dig the anitque sound that you have with this fam. Its dope. For me though when during the verse, I would have maybe filtered or taking the antique sound out because the out of tune sample can mess up a artist if they were on it. Nonetheless, its a dope beat and the mixings pretty good. I wouldnt pan so many thing between the left and right channels though. Good work fam

This is beautiful! what is the name of the sample!? MY GOODNESS!

I feel like in some parts the drum beat is slightly off, but it isn't much of a big problem! I love it! Keep it up and thanks for commenting on my track!

To all wondering what the sample is click Here and if you haven't already played kingdom hearts i highly recommend it to anybody that loves story based rpgs.

Back