ketchup is fucking gross, also feedback will be returned

ryuuko

hello

i've gone down to one track per week to be able to really focus on every track i put out, so none of them come out half assed.

here's this week's, "slave"
slave by dragon boy jig | Free Listening on SoundCloud

good or bad feedback, particularly on how to improve the more choppy sections of the sampling and how to sample better in the future is welcome.

if you want it returned just be sure to leave your link in the comments

thank you and enjoy

SOUNDCLOUD:
dragon boy jig | Free Listening on SoundCloud

TWITTER:
dragon boy jig (@theryuuko) | Twitter

Dope man I like the piano. I'm not a big fan of gospel but I think it sounded solid on this beat. Good job.

The way you made the sample bounce with itself and everything is awesome. I love the piano over it all. I think maybe it could do without the ending part with just the piano and no sample.

The way you made the sample bounce with itself and everything is awesome. I love the piano over it all. I think maybe it could do without the ending part with just the piano and no sample.

thank you! i appreciate the feedback!

This is very nice I like the sample and the piano that comes in sounds beautiful and its nicely mixed the whole beat is nicely mixed the chops sound fine to me but I don't know if you do it already but you can fade the ends of the chops so they transition into the next one smoother.

This is very nice I like the sample and the piano that comes in sounds beautiful and its nicely mixed the whole beat is nicely mixed the chops sound fine to me but I don't know if you do it already but you can fade the ends of the chops so they transition into the next one smoother.

thanks for the feedback! i actually didn't do that, and im glad you offered that advice. appreciate it!

Back