Kendrick Lamar X Mike WiLL Made It Type Beat - "CONCEITED" (F4F)

COfactor

Whats up y'all? You already know what the deal is.

Give this beat a listen and leave some feedback. I'll return the favor.

Make sure to Subscribe on Youtube for more beats!

Yea the keys definitely have that HUMBLE vibe, I like that riff but feel like the piano isn't eq'd right or maybe just the quality I don't know I tend to like the darker muffled keys better but that's just personal. One thing thoough your drums/808's are absolute fire, great work there and on the hi hats. Those horn stabs really add agression as well. I fuck with it bro left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your opinion, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, here's a link !

I'M BACK ! Gotham x Droppecy Collab F4F Guaranteed

The keys were dope and really carried the vibe you were going for but I think they were a bit too up front in the mix. Maybe a bit more eq to the low end helps it sit right. Either than that this track was very solid. Everything else in the mix was clean and it was wide overall. Good shit bro

When you get a chance check out my latest
New Track for your ears - 2nite (F4F)

Last edited:
Thank you for your critique. I just left a comment on your track.

The keys were dope and really carried the vibe you were going for but I think they were a bit too up front in the mix. Maybe a bit more eq to the low end helps it sit right. Either than that this track was very solid. Everything else in the mix was clean and it was wide overall. Good shit bro

When you get a chance check out my latest
New Track for your ears - 2nite (F4F)

Yep the beat together with the video I was imagining Kendrick killing this beat. You inspired a lot from the beat Humble and you have done good job here

Thanks for the feedback. Do you have a beat/thread you would like me to critique?

Yep the beat together with the video I was imagining Kendrick killing this beat. You inspired a lot from the beat Humble and you have done good job here

Dope AF but I think anything constructive I have to say has been said, Piano could use a little something, and is a little too up front for my tastes.

The hi-hats make the track though, dope AF after the little bridge at like 1:12. Some people would say the Hats are too loud but that is something I do as well on purpose due to the way I reprocess the track for my group's vocal tracks.

Back