Kendrick Lamar x J Cole x Snoop Dogg Type Beat (F4F)

blackroyalty

What's good fellow future Dr. Dres, Just Blazes & Noah "40" Shebibs? :cool:

I've produced a beat and rapped over it. I think you guys will really enjoy this one.

Drop your lin​ks below for feedback:cheers:

Real fire! Everything is on point! Did you do the mixing yourself as well? That might just be unbearable. Ha! :)

Keep em coming! I really enjoyed this one!

real smooth... beat is mad chill.. real mellow.. your rapping isn't bad, it's better than i expected from this site and mix is clean... keep it up.. but anyway[FONT=arial, sans-serif], checkout my new sampled beatmaking video + drake type beat https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-drake-iyrtitl-type-beat-499137/#post49900844 [/FONT]...i've produced for soulja boy/ honey cocaine/ lil b among others and be sure to follow me on twitter https://www.twitter.com/slurRty

Thanks for your feed on my track bro; I'm here to return it!

Niiiiice work man! That beat is excellent - great production and soooo chill! But despite the chilled vibe, it's got soo much depth. The mix is so solid and clean - good work!

Great rapping too man - you got real talent! Inbox me - I'd like to know more about what you're doing! Cheers!

dope beat. everything else was on point too, i like the harmonies in the vocals... sometimes your voice dipped a little lower in volume a bit real quick, maybe compress a bit more or automate? maybe im trippin doe. good work.

dope beat. everything else was on point too, i like the harmonies in the vocals... sometimes your voice dipped a little lower in volume a bit real quick, maybe compress a bit more or automate? maybe im trippin doe. good work.
I definitely noticed that and kind of disregarded it. I'm still trying to learn how to mix vocals properly.

Thanks for noticing. Any tips?

dope sampling, instrumentation and mix bro. bass hits nicely and your flow is nice, sounds real ill when doubled with the pitched down vocal. appreciate the multilingual lyrics. keep it up man.

Thanks for your critique returning the favor. This beat is great man no real critique I can give. Sounds great, Mix great, Keep em coming bro.

Last edited:
ayyyyy, this is dope as hell. beat's awesome, i like the alina baraz sample, and you're actually a dope rapper.

Back