Kendrick Lamar Type Beat - Down To Nothing Feedback Always Returned

Very chill! I love these style of beats, the guitar is very soothing and subtle. The atmospheric it creates is very hypnotizing, and I find myself zoning out a lot to these. The drums you used fit the sample very well, it's a simple pattern, but it does its purpose. The mixing is done well too. Overall, I think you did a great job with this beat, I can see myself hearing this again just to chill back. Great work!

Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...robably-my-best-beat-so-far-f4f-100-a-506681/

I dig the beat fam. Its def something you can chill and just vibe out too. I dig the subtle pads and ambiance in the beat aswell. They add on to the groove of the beat. No compliants here. I would say maybe you could add some stereo width or more compression to the hihat to bring the up in the mix but they still sound good. Keep up the good work fam. Heres My beat for feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-etc/ones-you-chilled-summer-beat-f4f-506201/

man, nice intro, really sets the mood. Really well arranged, and drums fit nicely. only thing that I would change is guitar bass, it's a bit loud, turn it down a bit, and that's it, and try to add some change ups, just to keep it more interesting. overall, good job! :D

Wow.... Totally loving this beat!! Don't know if this is sampled, and if yes, what parts are sampled... You will give me inspiration (I play the guitar) to compose a new beat!!

I love the subtelty of the strings, pads and keys... You did many subtle changes so we don't get bored, I love for example the one at 2:36.

Really one of my favorite beats since a long time!!! Bravo!

F4F: "In your head" by FrozenjaZz

Sounds to me like this could've been straight from section 80, for sure captures the kendrick sound perfectly. I love the sample, drums, everything sounds good. You kept up the progression with a variety of instruments and sounds, it just works very well. I love when the trap hi hats come in. Its more of a personal taste kind of thing but I hear too much clicking in the chops, especially when there are no other elements playing. I would just increase the attack ever so slightly on the chops to get rid of this. I think you know what you are doing though, this sounds overall very professional and well done. Props to you for real.

Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...oom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/time-f4f-506807/

Wow.... Totally loving this beat!! Don't know if this is sampled, and if yes, what parts are sampled... You will give me inspiration (I play the guitar) to compose a new beat!!

I love the subtelty of the strings, pads and keys... You did many subtle changes so we don't get bored, I love for example the one at 2:36.

Really one of my favorite beats since a long time!!! Bravo!

F4F: "In your head" by FrozenjaZz

Thank you! I sampled the guitar from a George Benson record. A sound that has been sampled a lot but surprisingly no notable songs have ever used the guitar break. Every song I checked uses the strings in the beginning. I want to release more beats with guitar but my guitar has been broken for several months so I have just been sampling.

Back