Kendrick Lamar type beat - "Butterfly" (Prod. King-Vis)

King-Vis

What's good! Uploaded another beat on youtube, would like your opinion on it. Feedback will be returned!

Really like the groove of this. Only thing I'd recommend is maybe adding an instrument to help build up to that hook. A little variation in the drums would also be a nice touch. Regardless, I still really like this.

Really like the groove of this. Only thing I'd recommend is maybe adding an instrument to help build up to that hook. A little variation in the drums would also be a nice touch. Regardless, I still really like this.
Thanks for taking the time and listening to my track, really appreciate it. You could be right about the drums, a little variation wouldn't hurt. But I felt like I had to keep it simple for this one. Thanks for your feedback though!

very very groovy.

I would consider removing the cuts of your producer tag put in randomly, that's a bit tacky to me but hey that's just my opinion. I'd also consider adding another instrument like Atomikk said. Like some nice smooth brass to lay over the groove you've got going on.

Really nice work there man. Very dre-esque feel to it, and the hook is really soulful. Love the piano too but feel maybe there could be a little more variation or some overdubs on it to keep it fresh.

Nothing to say about the mix as it's all on point. Would love to hear this with vocals on...I could hear Mary J Blige or Marsha Ambrosius on that hook though man!

Great work!

Feel free to return feed on my beat, Whiplash

This beat nice. I really enjoyed the piano part and the bass line, as both of em sounded really smooth. The drums are mixed at a good level as well, the kick drum is at the right level for me personally. However, there are a few things I would change in this beat, such as adding another instrument or even a little variation at some parts. The beat did feel repetitive at some points and I think another instrument or even a variation would fix this. Other than that, I really enjoyed this beat. Looking forward to hearing more beats by you in the future.

Also, could you give me feedback on a song of mine please? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-south-etc/feedback-sample-based-beat-515425/

Really nice work there man. Very dre-esque feel to it, and the hook is really soulful. Love the piano too but feel maybe there could be a little more variation or some overdubs on it to keep it fresh.

Nothing to say about the mix as it's all on point. Would love to hear this with vocals on...I could hear Mary J Blige or Marsha Ambrosius on that hook though man!

Great work!

Feel free to return feed on my beat, Whiplash

That would be great to have MJB or Marsha on it. Thanks for the feedback.

This beat nice. I really enjoyed the piano part and the bass line, as both of em sounded really smooth. The drums are mixed at a good level as well, the kick drum is at the right level for me personally. However, there are a few things I would change in this beat, such as adding another instrument or even a little variation at some parts. The beat did feel repetitive at some points and I think another instrument or even a variation would fix this. Other than that, I really enjoyed this beat. Looking forward to hearing more beats by you in the future.

Also, could you give me feedback on a song of mine please? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-south-etc/feedback-sample-based-beat-515425/
Appreciate the feedback, returned on your track.

Very nice! I love the piano.
Maybe you just need to use some other Snares and ad some shakers ad some parts. but very smooth and nice to listen.

This beat is dope as f! A few fillins on the drums going into/out-of the hook/verses would be dope. It reminds me of Little Brother/Murs more than Kendrick. I would remix it...have the perfect acapella for it, but kinda tired. Might do it tomorrow. Also the tags bug me lol. I keep telling dudes you don't need to tag your beats so much anymore. Put one in the intro and maybe outro..thats enough. I been around this for years...you are more likely to lose out on a dope rapper using your beat because of tags. If some lame rapper steals it, no one hears it anyway.

Back