Kendrick Lamar - RAINMAN (prod. by Gotham) (TYPE BEAT)

Hey guys, been a while since I posted here. Just uploaded a new instrumental on YT and SC so choose whatever platform you like to give it a listen and leave your thoughts down here. I'll do the same in return as always, links below !

This has a unique, eerie vibe. Vocal sample makes the beat. The hihat patterns are dope. Drum pattern knocks but gets repetitive after a while, maybe drop the drums at one point and return with a different pattern. Overall pretty good

Check out my latest: ?? AYEM back with a BANGER [FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK]

I can definitely hear Kendrick on this one! Not only a good production but also a good mix. I like drums, they really stand out and i also like the vocal in the background! Keep up the good work fam! I left a comment, like, and subscribe on your YouTube profile. Return the feed?

Very nice I like the eerie spacey vibe the track has the vocal sample was a great choice adds character to the beat, the mix is clean only thing I would say to change is the drum pattern maybe take out some of the instruments or add in some new percs to switch it up, but overall really dope beat.

Check out some of my beats.
Hail Caesar Beats
- YouTube

I like the vocal samples and the synths you use - they were quite adventurous. The drums weren't though - they were kind of boring in this. I like the rain effects you have on this though - it's suble but still adds to the beat. The overall mix is really nice, I should also mention.

Feedback on this pleasehttps://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/savage-exposition-f4f-540051/

Back