Kehlani Beat - Feedback Wanted. Also Looking For a Keys Player for Collab

Hey,

I started working on what was a Kehlani inspired sound and this is what I've ended up with. Looking for a keys player to play in a moog synth melody so if you're interested let me know but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

I'll gladly return feedback so post your links in your replies!

Thanks

H

Nice vibe! I like the chord progression and the percussions they sound great but I missing something to fill up the empty space maybe some airy pad and plucks as a melody and definitely a 808 or bass. This idea got serious potential don't throw away!

Let me know what you think: Meek Mill x Shindy Type Beat - Trapped

Hey thanks for the feedback. Yeah you're right with the melody and bass. I just hit a wall with it so really needed some fresh opinions but I know it can be something special. Thanks!

Those chops you've used are so sick. Where did you sample that from if you don't mind me asking and how the hell do you get your bass pitch bends to do that!? Please teach me! haha

Hey, I was just checking this out and I like the vibe you've got going on with it.. I am a keyboard player, I could possibly help you out a bit.. Perhaps even add some extra inspiration for other parts as well (like fore-mentioned pads or bass). If you want to hear a sample of my work keys wise, you can listen here .. If you've got the preset ready that you'd like played you can just let me know.. you can contact me either through here, Soundcloud, or email: csbrwnll@gmail.com for further information/collaboration, and discuss different ways to work and communicate together. I agree with The Thrillz though, I think it's got potential!

Back