Keepin' Things Funky! (Feed For Feed)

Wow man, sounds real great and professional. Love the mix and the drums are on point for sure. Keep it coming, can't wait to hear more from you!

Check me out and let me in on some feed.

[h=3]Sound The Horns REMIX (FREE) F4F[/h]
- A

Sounds tight! The bass is great and the drums are on point,the mix is also great and the main melody is dope,Keep it up!

Bro I'm always ready for a new namesi track. Flawless check me out https://www.futureproducers.com/for...etc/trap-heavy-bass-track-feed-4-feed-496612/

Wow man, sounds real great and professional. Love the mix and the drums are on point for sure. Keep it coming, can't wait to hear more from you!

Check me out and let me in on some feed.

Sound The Horns REMIX (FREE) F4F

- A

Sounds tight! The bass is great and the drums are on point,the mix is also great and the main melody is dope,Keep it up!

real nice laid back vibes, dope mix and instrumentation. nothing i can fault here man.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the listen and feedback!

Really enjoyed this track. Lots of soul and I could see a classic rapper on this. Missing from today's world is beats like this! Mix is clean and everything gels very well together. My only suggestion is changing the name to something that sticks out more and it more personal. I left a comment on souncloud as well please return the favor on my latest thank you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mer5TRQkOzE

This is great man .. I dont see anything wrong with at all ! Pure Fire ! Liked on soundcloud

returning the feed

Returning feed. I like this joint. There's a real nice vibe to it and I could see a lot of different rappers on this. I really like that super high pitched vocal/whatever that is. The guitar is so funky. Really nothing bad to say. I'm on some shitty phones right now so I can't comment on the mix but it sounds good from where I'm sitting. Nice work!

beat is okay.. it takes a lot to wow me.. so as i'm listening it's not bad.. but it doesn't stand out.. it's okay feel me keep grinding

This beat is on some old school tip. Some serious vibes going on here.......I get reminiscent when I hear beats like this. I hear someone who is well schooled, well versed in their history. Really dope man!

This beat is on some old school tip. Some serious vibes going on here.......I get reminiscent when I hear beats like this. I hear someone who is well schooled, well versed in their history. Really dope man!

BTW....I am your 100th follower on Soundcloud.

Back