kanye West x G-Eazy type beat [F4F]

Kazebeat

I've been going through a phase where I'm remixing and updating all my old beats. I want to know your opinions on this one in particular before I edit it! Also note that I made this on FL studio 10 with stock plugins :o so go easy. As always...feedback for days - link me to your thread/song and I'll throw you a bone

Also titled it "95" which represents '9-5 job' to me. I feel like a lot of people pretend to "Feel good" and become complacent with their 9-5 desk job when in reality, they're daydreaming through the office window. It's unfortunate to follow your dreams and fail but it is a tragedy to never stand up and try.

Kanye West x G-Eazy type beat - "95" - Prod. Kaze - YouTube

Last edited:
I really like this a lot. That sample is nice and smooth, and those drums are sweet. There's just something about that piano that throws me off, it just sounds out of tune or maybe the wrong keys are being played, I'm not sure. But this song overall is really nice. Good job!

A WORK IN PROGRESS! (Don't listen to this) by Bourbon Boy Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Swurve (128 Bpm) by Bourbon Boy Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

YouTube

i agree bboy maybe try using a different instrument the piano doesnt fit to well but overall i like the track sir

This is very nice and I like the meaning behind the name of the beat very creative and true, I think the beat nicely represents the name you gave it, the beat gives off a dreamy vibe and the vox sample is like the person telling themselves they are good with the job they have but its not true. The drums are nice and theres a lot of variation in the beat and for stock sounds they sound calm they could be spiced up with some effects but overall great work.

Thanks for the replies everyone, sorry for getting back so late. Been really busy last few days, feedback coming your way soon!

This has a nice chill boom bap vibe to it. It was missing various types of hats and the bass was light. Just keep practicing your EQ'ing and mixing skills! It's only up from here. I just dropped a new track today and I'd appreciate your feedback! Drop a like or comment if you fuck with it.

- Lucciago

Thanks for the tips man, definitely will boost the bass, maybe change it from a 3x osc to something else. Will throw in some variation with the hats, too. Gonna check your sounds out now

Back