Kanye West/Jay-Z Otis [rmx]- arcitech

Lovin' your stuff homie! Keep up the awesome productions. You have a lot of talent and very original instrumentation. Can't wait to hear more...

Check me out and let me know what you think!

[h=3]Sound The Horns REMIX (FREE) F4F[/h]
- A

Thanks for listening man! I just made a facebook page that I will be posting a lot of new music to in the coming weeks at facebook.com/arcitechrecords

I checked yours out too; you're compositional skills are on point! I really liked the bass line. Overall, I feel like the sounds are a little vanilla sounding though. Maybe try experimenting with your eq and compression to give some edge to your synths and drums

Thanks for checkin it! Yeah it's not the most polished, but it was a fun track to throw together. I may have a rapper do something original over that beat in the future. If you wanna hear some original music I've done, check out my beat and production for Piff's 24hr in this thread..

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...y-south-etc/new-music-video-piff-24hr-497260/

As for your song.. It's a cool, old school vibe. I feel like some of the sample variations could be random sounding at times, but overall a solid instrumental

Back