Kanye/Jay-z type of beat. Feed for feed.

thugsy15

Hello there. Let me know what you think of this sample-based beat I made. Reminded me of Ye and Jay. Leave a comment to your music so I can listen to some good tunes. I will definitely leave my feedback. Thank you for listening!

This is super smooth. Sounds like it could be off Jay's American Gangster album. It sounds really well mixed. I have no notes.

This is smooth bruh. Nice sampling. Definitely sounds like some watch the throne stuff. Maybe put an accapella of them on there if you can find one, would be dope

Check out my Nas remix, player's in my sig!

This idea is really dope! It's mixed pretty well and the sample works well with the drums. The only thing that I'd personally do is add a swing on the drums so that they sound more natural and not stuff. However, that is my style. Overall it's a dope beat.

It'd be really appreciated if you could check out my newest beat, "suicide doors" and give me feedback.

Thanks,

dylan rowley

This is smooth bruh. Nice sampling. Definitely sounds like some watch the throne stuff. Maybe put an accapella of them on there if you can find one, would be dope

Check out my Nas remix, player's in my sig!

thanks man! Will definitely try to put an acapella to it. Yooo. That remix is dope. The beat matches that Nas flow. Different vibe from the original. Good job!

This idea is really dope! It's mixed pretty well and the sample works well with the drums. The only thing that I'd personally do is add a swing on the drums so that they sound more natural and not stuff. However, that is my style. Overall it's a dope beat.

It'd be really appreciated if you could check out my newest beat, "suicide doors" and give me feedback.

Thanks,

dylan rowley

thanks for the feedback! Nice work on your beat. that would sound a lot better with vocals.

I could hear Jay-Z all over this. Also some late registration or college dropout kanye. Mixing sounds great and the sounds overall are dope. Really trying hard to find something to critique but I can't find anything. Nice work and I look forward to hearing more from you. Return feed when you get a chance: H.E.R./Drake/SZA type beat - F4F

Last edited:
Back