K Dangerous here!! Another Track from my album!!! really want your opinion f4f!!

First off i thanks for your feedback on my stuff homie. I honestly don't know why you need to be on this website bro. your shit is always fire man. the lyrics are easy to listen to. good rhyme skills and your flow is phenomenal. good shit bro and same to your beatman

Damn damn brother that really means a lot man thank you so much!

killer flow man. how many takes did this take? perhaps add a hook. thats all i could advise. very nice. im following

killer flow man. how many takes did this take? perhaps add a hook. thats all i could advise. very nice. im following

first take. I usually perform all my songs live before I record them. to make sure the intensity and emphasis is there. thank you my brother!

man..this is dope. Definitely a nice change up from all the trap music and lyricism is on point. No bad feedback to give. Keep it up bro

I love the beat! I like the way you deliver the lyrics and i hear a lot of emotion in your voice and i think thats dope. I really dont know what else to say lmfao, other than that it sounds dope bro keep grinding

oh dope dude thank you so much!!! I love you guys overseas man!!!

I'm loving the track too - also UK based.

Didn't get bored, the lyrics are cool, the production was sublime...all comes together awesomely.

And again, if you wanna collab i'm down with that. 110%.

great as always. i'm listening to your music sometimes. love your flow!:) nothing bad here

You have a great vocal presence and dope flow, keep it up bro. Sorry for the late response, final exams got me caught up.

Back