K Dangerous here!! Another Track from my album!!! really want your opinion f4f!!

kdanger

Hey guys this is another single type thing off my new album DANGER!
Its called "Stiff Drink"
Please check it out repost follow facebook all that good stuff if you dig it and check out the beat man and other rapper too!! links below
and lemme now what you think!!
always open for collabs and beats ya'll

I love you guys!
Beatman: https://soundcloud.com/electricchermusic
2nd verse: https://soundcloud.com/jacksavage666
Bonus!! This track will also be on Jack Savage's album featuring myself entitled "Six Hits"

Leave your links!

Last edited:
Really well-made stuff right there! the beat reminds me of some stuff that Joey Badass would spit on it,your flow is on point and the whole track is full of energy,no flaws to point,Keep doing you thing!

Head nod since the intro. This sh!t is fire!! I love the grit, the crunchiness. The beats simplicity is perfect. You earned yourself a new fan, Hip-hop as its finest. Keep me updated with your work yo! Peace

feeling this tune mate !! loving the flow you got there !
maybe collab at some point ?

loving it here in the UK !

feeling this tune mate !! loving the flow you got there !
maybe collab at some point ?

loving it here in the UK !
oh dope dude thank you so much!!! I love you guys overseas man!!!

hit me up on soundcloud brother I would love to collab!

@kdanger wow! this is great work man. beat is nice as ****, props to electricchermusic for that and your flow is perfect over the beat. really looking forward to hearing what you did for mine. thanks for participating and excellent work here. following you on SoundCloud as I type this.

Sup man.. Both you guys did good, from what I can hear, but the mix here is not good... Very harsh in the hf range
The vocal clarity suffers cuz of this.. Overall if this is going to be on your album you need to tighten the mix to make it sparkle

I honestly love watching the progress on this forum. I have been checking your stuff out for a year now as you toss it up on this site. I have watched a handful of people on here really move forward as artists and you are one of them. Just being candid, I appreciate what your doing. Keep at it brother!

Also this beat is ****ing sick.

I think I am finding my sound (Feed For Feed)

The track is really good. Just followed you on SC.
The only thing I'd do would be to lower the vocals just a little bit.

Really well-made stuff right there! the beat reminds me of some stuff that Joey Badass would spit on it,your flow is on point and the whole track is full of energy,no flaws to point,Keep doing you thing!

Oh man thank you so much my friend!!

Man this track is fire. I love the whole vibe of it. Had me over here nodding like a bobble head lol. The flow makes the song. Good shit. I'm finna follow you on SC and hit that replay button. I look forward to hearing more from you. HIP-HOP!

Last edited:
Head nod since the intro. This sh!t is fire!! I love the grit, the crunchiness. The beats simplicity is perfect. You earned yourself a new fan, Hip-hop as its finest. Keep me updated with your work yo! Peace

dude those are some hella nice words!!! I really appreciate you!

really nice beat and really nice raps, your style and delivery are really cool and original sounding, but sometimes it seems like the vocal sample and your vocals can kind of drown each other out a little bit, add a little sidechaining on the vocals over the instrumental so it lowers the instrumental a tiny bit when youre rapping but naturally brings it back up when youre not and maybe compress your vocal or add a little more effects or something to bring it up to the front just a tad bit more. everything else is solid, original sounding and dope as hell. nice job

Back