Just released my 50th Beat Tape! Featuring Blu, Ghettosocks, City Fidelia, and more!

jeepz

iAmJeepz.com
FP is really where it all started at for me. The feedback from real heads and sample inspiration, the beat battles way back when that popped off, It's hard to tell what I'd be doing if I didn't kick things off here. Stoked to announce that years later, I've now released my 50th Beat Tape! Hope you dig it and would love any feedback!

https://soundcloud.com/jeepz/sets/soul-spins-the-50th-beat

--

Canadian (Ottawa) beatmaker Jeepz returns with his highly-anticipated 50th collection of instrumentals Soul Spins. Celebrating the three-year journey from the first instrumental release in February 2012 to now, Soul Spins features the voices and talents of an array of artists Jeepz has encountered along the way.
With guest features from an array of collaborators new and old, from longtime partners Just Poets to highly acclaimed Californian emcee Blu, Jeepz has fused the work of spoken word poets, emcees, DJ's, singers, musicians, and visual artists from Canada the U.S. and France, with his ‘vintage futuristic boom-bap’.
From soulful and mood-setting smooth joints, to gritty and hard-hitting bangers, Soul Spins embodies the Jeepz sound. Lush, layered, and head-nodding instrumentals that feel like classic hip-hop and 2015 collided over dusty drum breaks.

Back