Just dropped the first single off of my album! Need feedback! F4F 1000000%

arvindsg

What's up fam, I'm 「yurei」, a producer who strives to make completely instrumental beats that don't need a rapper in any form at all. I'm going to be releasing an album in September called "Now I am Become Death." This is the first single off of it called "In Motion."

This track was mixed and mastered by my boy BigEarsMixes, check him out for sure

https://soundcloud.com/arvindsg/in-motion

I reaallllly need feedback on this will get back to you all!

Last edited:
hey brotha, returning feedback, this was amazing...really really amazing! i like how it was original, cant wait for the EP/album to drop. Crazy.

Thanks for the feedback!

- The piano is beautiful
- i felt if it the overall mix was just a tad bit cleaner -- the beat would be ridicolusly amazing! Though it sounds amazing at the moment
- The arrangment and composition is beautiful

Good job man -- shit is sick.

This is very nice. I usually don't like most hat rolls, but you make them sound very smooth and dynamic. Some of the bass pitch slides were a little dramatic for me, but that's just personal preference. The sound you have is very developed and rich in detail, I'm excited to hear the rest of this release!

Hey man, really impressed by this as a whole. Very exotic beat i must say. Gets very high marks in terms of originality. TBH tho, the only element that seemed out of place for me was your 808.. just a little too abstract for my taste I suppose. Other than that, I loved all the elements you put into it. Mix wise, it was pretty solid. Only complaints are that I feel it can get cleaned up a bit in the mids and tighten up some of the low end. Other than that, I though it was great. Mix had a very throw-back analogue feel to it, which I dig.

Back