Just Another Day | Deep Rap(F4F)

eandebeats

Hey guys whats up? Just dropped this song today, decided to see what you all thought. All feedback will be returned 100%. Comments and likes on the video are very much so appreciated!

You need to work on your delivery - I feel like you have some powerful to say but it isn't coming off that way at all because of how you present it sonically. Keep working though, soon you'll find your voice

Feedback on this please Let's See Why [F4F]

Last edited:
You need to work on your delivery - I feel like you have some powerful to say but it isn't coming off that way at all because of how you present it sonically. Keep working though, soon you'll find your voice

Feedback on this please Let's See Why [F4F]
For sure bro. I think that's my biggest setback, I just gotta put in the time to develop my voice. I left some feedback on your track, thanks for checking mine out.

I really like the beat and the style overall. Your flow is great, but I do agree the delivery needs a bit work. You almost sound out of breath or something at times. Could just be a bit stronger maybe. I do like it overall though.

Here is my beat. Returning all feedback - The Light

Last edited:
It sounds like you rapped that in one take...which i'm not saying that's bad..but it just sounds rushed...almost as if you didn't even listen to it after you were done. Your voice is good though. You remind me of joyner lucas a little bit..But yeah, delivery needs to improve.

Very nice instrumental I like the meaning of the song nice to hear some thoughtful stuff instead of drugs, money & hoes but as other users have said your delivery needs work it just sounds rushed, to make it sound better take time when your rapping find your flow so you can flow with the beat and take multiple takes if needed.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Trippie Redd x Travis Scott Type Beat [F4F]

Back