Juice WRLD x Lil Skies Type Beat - Rap/Trap Instrumental [100% F4F]

SPDY

New beat any feedback would be great and will be returned asap. Tried to go for a more lively drum pattern with the kicks as i struggle to incorporate a lot of them into my beats without them sounding trash to me, let me know what you think anyway :)

Last edited:
I vibe with this. I'd maybe add another bass variation but its a great beat regardless. ?

dope beat, i like the simplicity of it. the drums and guitar are mixed pretty well. my only suggestion is maybe add one or two more elements to the beat to switch it up. it sounds clean either way, really nice work!

Beat goes hard this is def a Juice WRLD vibe nice job on the drums & 808 I do think a faster melody would suit this beat it would also add more variation.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ld-x-paris-type-beat-f4f-548919/#post50100347

thanks man, yeah i tried adding a lot of stuff an couldnt find anything a liked. i need to get some vsts i think

dope beat, i like the simplicity of it. the drums and guitar are mixed pretty well. my only suggestion is maybe add one or two more elements to the beat to switch it up. it sounds clean either way, really nice work!

cheers for the feedback, your beats are solid man i could learn a lot from you got sure.

Great beat. Love the mixing and how balanced everything sounds. Very pro sounding and it has a great clean radio sound. The little melody is nice too. Would honestly make a great song. Keep it going.

My beat. Augustus the Great - Future Suburbs

thank homie appreciate it, returned the feedback sorry it took so long.

This is pretty good, nothing much to critique. Everything sounds good, mix is nice and the melodies are dope, you killed it. Keep up with the good work!

I really like the melody a lot. Not much for me to say. This one was solid. If anything, i just would love to hear how the melody would sound with a bit added chorus. Anyway, great job!

Not bad man, nice little chilly track with sponge bob on the strings. Maybe a little too simplistic with no artist on it; but very well mixed. Good job

Hey man, appreciate the feedback!

Overall, this is an awesome beat. Mix is solid, everything is clear and I couldn't hear any clashing frequencies. Don't worry about the drums b/c that pattern is good. 1 issue: The melody is a sample isn't it? B/c it sounds like that ends of the sample are clicking a little bit due to way it was chopped. Otherwise this a banger, nice work!

Not gonna lie--for whatever reason, I wasn't feeling this at first, but you pull it together, musically, once the beat drops with the bass. After that, I easily started to vibe with what you were going for here. Nailed the art. This is fly. Really enjoyed you bringing in that flute-like sound near the end as well.

Let me know what you think about "Beef."

Back