Joule - Grab Em (My First Written, Produced, Performed Track.)

This is my first hip hop/rap track that I have completely constructed from the ground up. I would appreciate feedback and I'll be sure to return the same. Bless!

As mentioned this mix is too chaotic, I would recommend working on the mix until you find a nice balance that is easily listenable. I want to comment more specifically but you should focus on mixing each sound as you go which takes patience. Because it's your first track I wouldn't worry, just be ready to work and learn

Check out my latest when you can: ?? AYEM - MOMENTS (F4F all feedback returned) ??

Last edited:
@Bourbon boy Thanks for listening and your feedback, I really appreciate that. I wanted to make the track more engaging by adding more than 2 instruments like the number of basic instrumental tracks out there. Most of the instruments do have stereo separation, panning, mixing, as well as eq. Thanks a lot again.

@Mustafaonthebeat Thanks for the feedback as well, much appreciated. As I said previously, I wanted to make the track interesting with the dynamics. As I have stated, this is my first produced track but needless to say I have studied music production. I listened to your "Moments" track and I can see the difference of composition in styles between us which is fine. My track is very bass heavy and this could be what is attributing to things sounding "chaotic" as you put it. I appreciate you taking the time to provide me with your comment.

Back