Jealousy (Feedback 4 Feedback, Always!)

Bro that bassline is tough af. This definitely is some 9th Wonder or Nottz type shit. Chops are on point. Love when you switch the melody up with those vocal cops too. Great work man.

DOpe vibes man. This one get my head knocked of haha. Trumpet sample is sick.
Mix is good. Breaks on point. Keep at it!

dope sample my dude, Love the drums especially the shaker. Bassline is driving too, mix on the whole is on point. good work

Dope work bro! Love that trumpet sample except the only thing is I can hear it cut out for like a quarter of a second mid sample? Not sure if that was intentional or if you were having trouble with manipulating the sample but dope work overall.

Dope work bro! Love that trumpet sample except the only thing is I can hear it cut out for like a quarter of a second mid sample? Not sure if that was intentional or if you were having trouble with manipulating the sample but dope work overall.

Nah, you caught me haha. I wasn't patient enough making the chops, so I knew that was in there and did it anyway.

Love how you brought the beat in homie, and I enjoyed your cuts, keep practicing your mixing skills, id recommend getting familiar with transient processing.. parallel compression as well as saturation, keep it up Boadie, liking what I hear.

Back