Jazzy Trap Track (Feedback 4 Feedback)

RogerBoxx

Roger Boxx
Yo,

I made this as part of a remix competition. I really keen on knowing what you all think

Ill return the favour if you drop your link.

Cheers,
Roger

This is really nice man. The mix sounds really clean, the progression is nice, melodically it sounds great, and it’s interesting enough to set it apart from all the other stuff coming out right now in the genre.
Really nice work. Trap isn’t really my favorite sub genre right now. In my opinion a lot of the stuff posted on this site is played out or sounds like everything else.
This is dope though. Props to you homey.

Easily one of the best pieces I've heard in here. I'm curious to know if you played those keys yourself, or if they're sampled? The transition was real cool and unexpected. Original too. Percussion is nice and doesn't get boring/repetitive, I can't really point out anything "negative" that needs improving, you're obviously leaps and bounds ahead of me production wise lol :) Very nice work my man, earned yourself a new follower. I look forward to hearing more! PEACE

I got to tell you this is a remix, and the chord progression is part of the original track. Allthough I am a great fan of Jazz chords and always try to use them in a way they fit, I did not create these, these were sampled from the original track. Thanks for the comments!
I really appreciate it! :)

Cheers

This is great! Transitions are awesome. Diggin what's going on at 1:40ish, esp how that kick starts coming back in. That was interesting. I listened to the original and you did some really neat stuff with those vocal samples. Good luck!

Back