Jay Prod - Endine (Nujabes Tribute) [FEED4FEED]

JayProd

One of my biggest influences. Tell me what you think and if I am worthy:shame:

Last edited:
JayProd. That name sounds really familiar. At a time when I was focusing on emceeing rather than beat making, I found a guy by that name on Soundcloud. Rocked a demo on a couple of his beats. One sampled U2's Hands that Built America. The other sounded like that Mo Money, Mo Murder (Homicide) track from AZ's Doe or Die album. That you?

This beat is dope. I really like the way you phase the keyboard and bury it into the background only to reveal it again later. The melody there is nice.

All the other elements sound good and well mixed. But that's my favorite aspect.

Good work.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-dirty-south-etc/new-beat-dante-f4f-501153/

the sound is very much there, and i love how that piano moves from the front back into the background throughout the track. I like that little synthy string sound that comes in the back as well, adds a nice touch. Just a real nice vibe going on here, i could here this next to any of the japanese jazzhop producers. Maybe change up the melodies a little for some extra flavor and pick the kick up slightly. Great work though honestly this is fantastic.

Homie, you already know this is tight. But here is some honest criticism. The drums could be a little more loud in the mix. The melody is lush and those sparse strings or synth or whatever that appears here and there is a nice compliment to the main piano melody. Really good use of filters to add to the track and keep things from getting stale. Good work brother! I think this is my favorite JayProd beat.

Serpent (Feed For Feed)

Damn this piano....so emotional and smooth,I really liked that,the drums are subtle and well arranged,the use of filters was exceptional,I really can't point any flaws,Keep it up!

Sorry for the late return feedback my boy. But anyways I liked this beat a lot my only complaint about it is I think it's too repetitive. Maybe a switch up or two would help it even if it's just changing the piano's melody up. I really liked how the piano went from the front to the back that was real nice. All in all a very enjoyable listen.

i can hear the nujabes influence. nicely done! try to make some more switches in the beat to keep everyone interested.

Last edited:
dope, the interplay between the piano and drums is very nice. only thing i'd suggest is upping the lows or adding a sub wave. nice work.

Back