Jay Prod - Avian (Need honest feedback on this) | F4F

JayProd

What up fam! This beat is intended to have a rapper on it, but I wanted some feedback to help make this track overall much better. Much love. Drop your links so I can return the favor :victory:

Nice work! I do like all the elements you chose and just the overall vibe is great. Really nice with some of those little transitional elements that break up the beat as well.

I agree with what another person said about the beat benefiting from some more bass. Maybe just every now and again there could be a more prominent/deep bass part. Nothing too thick I guess, probably more mid-rangey with a solid low end but it'll help to give it that ''oomph'' and help to make the variations easier for a rapper to hear as well.

Great work - I love everything you put up here!

Please take a listen to my latest track when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...outh-etc/pop-beneath-lights-f4f-100-a-498220/

Cheers!

Felt it could've been mixed better. There's a slight muddiness to it.

Otherwise, it's a beautiful track and I really enjoyed the composition! Thanks for commenting on my track!

I agree mix could sound lil better but dosnt sound that bad . Have that old school sound wich is good . The composition is dope and those drum are banging . Overall this is some great work . Keep up that good work fam .

The melody is dope, and I like the drums. The ducking works well - only complaint is the kick sounds a tiny bit mdudy and sits VERY low in the mix, but I do understand that may be a stylistic choice to get a more DIlla-esque feel. This is a cool track, I like it and I understand it is meant to have an MC but it could use a bit more variety. Nice work!

Back