J Hus x MoStack Type Beat [F4F]

I can hear the J Hus & Mo Stack vibes from the sounds used but to me the melody is a lil too popish for them but I can deffo see the vibe you was going for. I like the bass I think its just the melody and the drums/percs could of had more of a afro vibe to make it sound more like a J Hus type beat, but this is still a dope beat with a clean mix great work.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Travis Scott x Night Lovell x Pusha T Type Beat "FAKE FRIENDS"

I can hear the J Hus & Mo Stack vibes from the sounds used but to me the melody is a lil too popish for them but I can deffo see the vibe you was going for. I like the bass I think its just the melody and the drums/percs could of had more of a afro vibe to make it sound more like a J Hus type beat, but this is still a dope beat with a clean mix great work.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Travis Scott x Night Lovell x Pusha T Type Beat "FAKE FRIENDS"

Thanks for the feedback man!

This is tight man. When the bass comes in that melody works nice. Keep it up!

This Week's Beat Making Video

this is hard man, definitely got that mo stacks summer anthem vibe to it. the mix is super clean aswell, id only say the drums could be bit punchier but if you had a proper sound engineer on this it would bang so hard. nice work man, any feedback on this would be appreciated [F4F] Zay x Lab cook inspired beat - Fall

Back