J Dilla Tribute Beat F4F

Lots of nice stuff going on here, you did a great job on the melodic parts with regards to variation and what not. Something that could help the beat stay interesting would be if you changed up the drums a little more, maybe left them out for a couple bars. Other than that, great job!

I just made a new beat, and I would very much appreciate some feedback
here!
Thanks

Yo I appreciate the feedback from the both of you. I just dropped a response to both your threads. Both were really dope.
Returning feedback can sometimes feel like a chore, but really, I fucks with both of your guys music. One was more of a new west coat type banger. The other was really dark, almost like some old three 6 shit.
So good lookin on the input. I appreciate it. If anyone else would like to put in their two cents, I’d appreciate it. Feel free to like and follow me, if you like what you hear and I’ll do the same.

Aight this is pretty chill beat, def got that Dilla influence here, drums seem perfect for the sample, halfway through there was a dope part and overall this is really nice, no complaints, keep up the good work!

I really like the chords and drums. I do think that high pitched scream/synth like thing could be cut from parts. Got a little old after a while. Besides that, this is really dope.

Yo, thank you all for the feedback. I just got back from returning the favor. A couple of you didn't attach links or your link is broken. If you want to repost it or feel like hitting me up when you drop something new, I got you.

Anyone else interested, i got you back.

Yo, that's a good beat! the thing i liked most was the mix, the low end in particular, maybe you could have spiced up or change the drums sometimes but they' re rockin anyway, good Job!
i'd really love to know what you think about mine, even if it's another genre of beat :)
Logic Type beat F4F

Back