J.Cole x Kendrick Lamar Type Beat (Prod. By J Trap) F4F

HRDN

I really appreciate the support and feedback! Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel!!

This isn't a type of beat I can see many rapping over, but as an instrumental I really love this - it's really somber and introspective and the vocal sample really hits you despite the words being hard to understand, the emotions are still there. Great job!

Feedback on this please Psychosis [F4F]

tnx for the feed!! Nice beat! Good 808 and trapwork. I liked your vocal in that beat, keep it on!!

This isn't a type of beat I can see many rapping over, but as an instrumental I really love this - it's really somber and introspective and the vocal sample really hits you despite the words being hard to understand, the emotions are still there. Great job!

Feedback on this please Psychosis [F4F]
tnx for the feed!! Nice beat! Good 808 and trapwork. I liked your vocal in that beat, keep it on!!

Gude,

I love the piano in combination with that wet vocal. Really dope amtosphere you created there! I liked, commented and subbed back at you, keep it up!

piano and vocal are dope, i would redo the drums give it a good bounce. definitely has lots of potential.

Back