J Cole X Jay Z X Kendrick Lamar type beat- Come and Get Me (F4F)

Good fucking lord this shit is so dope. This is exactly the type of beat I'm trying to make when I get more experience. That sample and what you did with it is incredible my guy, seriously, I'm blown away. Those strings wow.

Listen, I've been doing this for 3.5 months. If you could offer me some advice on my latest beat, it would mean a lot man, you're fucking dope for real.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...o-hiding-place-returning-all-feedback-536181/

Yeah, I thought this one was very well produced. Great vibe to it, definitely has the old school vibe with new school flavor. The tones and sound designs you used were on point with the whole. And it all blended together very nicely. From a technical, or personal, perspective, I have no critique other than what I have already stated. It is what it is, and I like it. :)

Any feedback for the last track I posted here would be appreciated..

Though it is in a different style I would love to hear some opinions on it, thank you if you do:

You can find it here: Hope

WOOOOOO! MAS FUEGO! Even with a semi familiar sample, you flipped the hell out of this. Highly fuxwit the arrangement and drum patterns. All niceness!

WOOOOOO! MAS FUEGO! Even with a semi familiar sample, you flipped the hell out of this. Highly fuxwit the arrangement and drum patterns. All niceness!

Right on bro! and I just peeped your EP bro your nice as hell we should work together!

Back