J. Cole Type beat - Roses (Instant Feed)

dellproducer

C.S.O.M. Beats

This one is more on the soulful side. Please let me know your honest opinions. Positive and negative feedback is greatly. I look forward to returning the feed!

I really love the guitar and the vocal. The keys in the first few seconds sound a bit too bare to me. Drums are good, maybe the snare is a bit too harsh in the highs. That might also just be my personal taste. Great work, keep it up!

Cheers

Yeah dope soulful vibe. I like the keys at the beginning. I agree that the snare doesn't sound as good but I'd blame the sample, I bet that if you open the analyzer it's gonna have a big cut from 16kHz or something like that, it means that somebody put an .mp3 file as .wav. Also, I feel that low-shelf EQing the guitar would clean the mix. These vocals are a great addition. Overall, I think it's good but additional clap evey other snare and stuff I mention would make it shine imo.

Mycelial Cords - Lemon Haze | Infected Mushroom x J Cole

Mycelial_Cords thank you for the feedback. I will definitely take your advice into consideration. Thanks for your honest opinion. I'm about to listen to your track right now.

Dope dope sample! I like what you captured here. The snare is Harsh there are many ways you could treat it. With a low-pass and high-pass filter, for reductive EQ. Also cutting the 400 hurts had about -1 to -3 decibels to remove some of the boxy roomy feel of the snare. Also, a series of subtle light compression could tackle the harshness team collaboration with some good EQ. Most nerve frequencies can be cut around 6 to 8 kilohertz comment is all in the field of your ear. And last, you could always use a DeEseer to tame whatever specific frequency to make it tolerable. All in all, nice work. Check me out: Ezale x E40 Type Beat - Got That Candy Prod. By @DontaBlack330 ((Free Download)) F4F

Donta Black, very nice and detailed feedback! I appreciate everyone's feedback so far. Everything has been very helpful. I'm about to listen to your track right now bro.

Sounds great, love that guitary/keyboardy melody. Strings are a great additiona and are mixed great. Only thing is I'm with the others on the snare. It sounds raspy/too high-pitched and thin. Only thing I'd change is that snare to give it a cleaner hit.

Check out my track let me know what you think : Realest Track I've Made

I really like this sample flip. There's a nice progression on the beat and the strings that come in on the chorus are real dope. Nice use of vocal samples. Mix sounds great but I'm not feelin that snare particularly. I think layering it and bringing that snare sound down a bit so it doesn't sound so harsh could be useful. I agree with mylecelial about the clap every other snare. Could hear kendrick or j cole all over this. Check me out to return feed: Hurricane - Pusha T, Schoolboy Q type beat (F4F) - prod. by Jack Muta

Thanks for the feedback man. I'm definitely changing up the snare. I'm about to listen to your track on soundcloud right now

I like the overall vibe. The chords sound good. I like the vocal sample. In my opinion, the bass should be fatter or louder. Try adding some vocals to it to make it a full song (maybe some accapella). It's a solid instrumental.

I'll appreciate feedback to my thread: Tripp Rap

Back