J. Cole Type Beat!!! All Feedback Returned 100%

I dig the beat and vibe of it fam. Its def something that I could hear a emeece like J Cole spit on. I would say maybe to not have the piano panned so much to the right side so much. Since its the main instrument and sound in the beat, sonically it sounds better if its more in the center. Nonetheless its a dope beat fam and a solid mix. Keep up the good work. Heres my beat for feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ou-appeared-suddenly-instrumental-f4f-508619/

I dig the beat and vibe of it fam. Its def something that I could hear a emeece like J Cole spit on. I would say maybe to not have the piano panned so much to the right side so much. Since its the main instrument and sound in the beat, sonically it sounds better if its more in the center. Nonetheless its a dope beat fam and a solid mix. Keep up the good work. Heres my beat for feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ou-appeared-suddenly-instrumental-f4f-508619/

Thanks homie good suggestion! Left u some feedback on ur post...

This beat is awesome man! Cool piano melody, nice and snappy drums, bass sounds great, nice little vocal sample thrown in there, this beat is very well rounded. Honestly the only thing I can think of is possibly a breakdown or something where the drums or piano change for a few bars but its definitely not necessary, awesome beat man.

https://soundcloud.com/sawley1/shore

This beat is awesome man! Cool piano melody, nice and snappy drums, bass sounds great, nice little vocal sample thrown in there, this beat is very well rounded. Honestly the only thing I can think of is possibly a breakdown or something where the drums or piano change for a few bars but its definitely not necessary, awesome beat man.

https://soundcloud.com/sawley1/shore

Thanks bro! Just Checked that shore joint the sample is crazy!! Really like this track!!

Arrangement
I really like how the track is arranged. I like the piano melody a lot. Personally, with the kicks, I think you should remove the ending kick leading to the next measure's kick (You know how the kicks go boom...buh-boom...buh-boom? Remove the buh.).

Mixing
The piano is too panned to the right. You should move it closer to the middle but slightly more to the right. The hats on the verse should be lowered a bit, just a tiny bit.

Overall, I like the track. The panned piano really bothered me from enjoying it because of it being too panned. Other than that, I really like the track.

Glad hearing from you again, The Intangiblez.

Can you give me feedback on my most recent post?

Arrangement
I really like how the track is arranged. I like the piano melody a lot. Personally, with the kicks, I think you should remove the ending kick leading to the next measure's kick (You know how the kicks go boom...buh-boom...buh-boom? Remove the buh.).

Mixing
The piano is too panned to the right. You should move it closer to the middle but slightly more to the right. The hats on the verse should be lowered a bit, just a tiny bit.

Overall, I like the track. The panned piano really bothered me from enjoying it because of it being too panned. Other than that, I really like the track.

Glad hearing from you again, The Intangiblez.

Can you give me feedback on my most recent post?

Thanks for ur critique homie! Just checked ur track and left u some feedback...that joint is tuff!!

dope beat yo! I like the melody of the piano! since you wanna pan the piano, pan the high notes a bit to right and the low note a bot to the left like an actual piano other than that good work here!

dope beat yo! I like the melody of the piano! since you wanna pan the piano, pan the high notes a bit to right and the low note a bot to the left like an actual piano other than that good work here!

Thanks that's a good idea... I already committed the piano to audio cause the VST was taking up hella memory....i guess I could mess with the stereo imaging if needed

Actually a pretty good track man. I really like it. At first I wasn't feeling it and then realized it was a J Cole track. The 808/kick or whatever could be a little tighter imo. Overall nice work here.

Love that Better Call Saul reference (if not so, then just archive that thought lol)

Never heard a beat like this before, though. I've listened to all of it, paying detail to the finer elements (psychoacoustics-wise). But you don't really have to for this beat because it's just a good hopping sound the whole way through.

A lot of repetition as far as the piano goes. The rest complements the playback in an awesome way.

Hot damn. This is a catchy joint mang. Love how you've got the drums sitting. Only thing that may get annoying after a while is how the high end of the piano is panned way to the right. It sounds cool, but just from listening this long it's causing my right ear to get agitated. Nice production though, definitely a J Cole beat.

Hot damn. This is a catchy joint mang. Love how you've got the drums sitting. Only thing that may get annoying after a while is how the high end of the piano is panned way to the right. It sounds cool, but just from listening this long it's causing my right ear to get agitated. Nice production though, definitely a J Cole beat.

Word thanks for the feedback

Wouuu! When the beat drops at 0:23 this instrumental sounds so cool! To be honest, I don't know J.Cole type beats very good but I can imagine Jay-Z with a sick flow on this crazy beat. The melody is very catchy. Typical Hip-Hop drums, I like it. The strings behind the whole track are beautiful. Your kick 808 is sick too. Very good work dude, love this beat. ;)

Here is the link of my last beat:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-mustard-type-beat-b-like-gomez-f-4-f-508795/

Back