J Cole / Mac Miller / Joey Bada$$ / Wale Type Beat *F4F*

blackroyalty

What's good my future producer peeps? :hello:

I made a track inspired by my childhood and very similar teenagers of our generation.

YES, I imagined all these rappers on this song PLUS Lauryn Hill too.

Bump it and comment.
Drop your links to return the favor

Beat:
Did you make the beat? If so, I really love it. It have that old-school feel, something I can imagine J. Cole & Joey Bada$$ on. I love the sample with the basic drum pattern.

Vocals/Lyrics:
I can relate to you -- especially the first verse. I wasted so much time with Spyro and Crash when I was younger. I love your flow -- smooth with the beat, your flow doesn't feel "forced." Also, I love the hook of the song.

Mixing & Mastering:
Other than the verses' vocals being a little loud, everything is mastered perfectly in my opinion, especially the beat.

I don't have much to say. Why is that? I really love this track! I cannot find a flaw (excluding the slight loudness on the verse vocals). I would like to collaborate with you (also, Christina). I will contact you on SoundCloud.

Keep it up.

Can you give me feedback on my most recent post?

Real oldschool Mac Miller feel to it. I was anticipating the beat to drop out and was pleasantly surprised when it did around 1:20. Really dig the feel of it.

I don't know if it would suit your personal taste at all but perhaps on occasion the hats could have a real quick breakbeat-esque switchup? Just thought it would sound nice. Good work over all man.

I think the vocals on the rap are a tiny bit too loud, on the singing they are fine. besides that, its very nice to listen to. really mellow and i like the drums a lot. (thanks for your feedback on mine -- returned feedback)

Great work here bro, like the beat, simple and clean leaving room for the vocal to dominate. Nothing to say here!

Thanks for your feed earlier.

Thanks so much for your feed on my track bro, I'm here to return it! This is dope man, it really brought me back to the days of "spyro" lol.

You got a dope beat here and your flow/delivery is really spot on to deliver that emotion you're going for. I also like the female vocals on the hook. Really beautiful.

Keep it up - you got lots of talent!

bro this shit ill. hella smooth vibe to it. female hook gives it a nice touch. beat and flow fit each other perfectly. we should collab sometime fr!

Drums sound clean and I dig that lead pad sound plus the blips in the right headphone are a great addition. Really dig the lyrics and your flow is on point...straight hip hop! Chorus is so lovely. I really have no complaints about this joint because it's just too smooth. Reminds me of some People Under the Stairs. Gotta show you some luv on SC too fam cuz if you make joints like this, then I gotta follow you. Def let me know if you tryna get on some beats and I appreciate the feed you gave earlier!

sick track man it really bumps, the vocals are dope can really feel the emotion you put into this through them your flow/voice really meshes well with the overall vibe of the track. keep it up!

This track has such a dope feel to it. First off, I love the mix. Everything sounds clean and nothing stands out too much. The vocal in the hook works perfect with the song. Was that an original recording or a sample? The mix on the vocals is tight as well. Nice work.

First thought was. Wow it sounds so crystal clean.
Everything is mixed together on perfect.
Beat is dope.
Lyrics have meaning and story.
Flow is smooth.
Perfect.

Back