J. Cole Lights Please [REMIX] F4F

Super dope the beat fits so well with the lyrics nice remix with a chill/atmospheric vibe only things that needs tweaking is the drums they too quiet and the snare sounds a lil muddy but once you tweak those this will be a banger.

Check out my beats.
YouTube

Super dope the beat fits so well with the lyrics nice remix with a chill/atmospheric vibe only things that needs tweaking is the drums they too quiet and the snare sounds a lil muddy but once you tweak those this will be a banger.

Check out my beats.
YouTube

I appreciate it man

Last time I checked out the other two, so this time i'll go with Slump.

Shit goes hard, man. Could definitely see ferg on this. I like how it switches up regularly enough, too. This one is dope

You put this together very well, good work. Check this out if you get a chance any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Palm Tree$ (prod. IVN) by Boaty | Free Listening on SoundCloud

This is pretty nice man, I like your style it's fun. A lot of rappers I hear on these types of forums just sound fake as hell but this doesn't. So I think you're going down the right lane here, just got a ways to go. The delivery could be a bit better, maybe project some more. Just keep on doing it bro

You killed this track, man! The only thing I have to complain about is the high hats, they're just a bit off rhythm too much to me. I'm loving what you're doing here, keep up the hustle.

Bourbon Boy Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for the encouragement man, really appreciate it. Will do!

About the high hats, yeah you're right. I don't think I pulled em off so well but I thought fuck it let's see what people say. You're the only one that's mentioned it tho, I thought it'd be the number 1 issue. But yeah I'll fix em later.

Checked out your beats too. Nice chill vibes you got going on here. The compositions are dope, it'd just like to see you take your sounds to another level, they sound a bit basic/stock I guess, and also the mixing could be improved upon. You're definitely onto something tho, keep it up bruh

Back