J. Cole Jay Z Kendrick Lamar type beat- We Made It (F4F)

I recognize that sample bro, dope work flipping it. This really has that vibe like it comes right out of that era of hip hop. The combo of your hi hats and snares make for a really snappy drum pattern. The low pass filter kicking in add some nice variation to the track, and those high 808 notes at certain points were dope af too. Great work, left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your thoughts ! Here's a link.

Drake Sample Beat ! F4F Guaranteed

my man Willmatic, u a damn beast!!

Im so glad i heard this beat.

If i was little i was dreamin about to be streetballer, watchin 24/7 And1 highlights n sh#t and im thankful to reminding those great ballin times when i was 7-8 hours on basketball court everyday hah.

I like that oldschool stuff u kno.. Artist picks to rap on in would be old classic CNN, Styles P or even Twista.
Mc Lyte and M.O.P collab would murder this beat and u will be on top eaaasily.

Subbed, liked and everything, i will listen you channel for another beats.
Good luck!

my man Willmatic, u a damn beast!!

Im so glad i heard this beat.

If i was little i was dreamin about to be streetballer, watchin 24/7 And1 highlights n sh#t and im thankful to reminding those great ballin times when i was 7-8 hours on basketball court everyday hah.

I like that oldschool stuff u kno.. Artist picks to rap on in would be old classic CNN, Styles P or even Twista.
Mc Lyte and M.O.P collab would murder this beat and u will be on top eaaasily.

Subbed, liked and everything, i will listen you channel for another beats.
Good luck!

Wow thanks a lot man it means a lot!

This definitely has an UGK feel to it. I like the bass but thought it was too crazy at times but honestly it sounds dope the way it is. Keep that ish up breh!

This is really good.
I think you need to use a punchier thats further forward in the mix.
I would bring up the hi hats, but i think that might just be a personally preference since i like bringing up hi hats in my beats.
At 1:10 it feels like you lowered the volume of the sample, normally people tend to filter it as opposed to lower the volume, and i personally do that aswell i think it sounds much better when you filter the sound as opposed to lowering the volume. Could be preference as well just dropping my two cents.

Keep it up though, really good.

This shit is super dope, for real. Great job man. Those chops, bah gawd. I'm still learning, been only doing this for 3 months or so. Did you loop the 'ahhh' in the background and use it kind of like a pad? That's fucking great. You killed this shit. I learned a lot just from listening to this beat! Obviously the drums are sick. I like the crash/open hat sound that comes in.

If you could do me a favor and critique my beat, I'd love to hear what you have to say!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...outh-etc/stand-rain-feedback4feedback-535962/

This is really good.
I think you need to use a punchier thats further forward in the mix.
I would bring up the hi hats, but i think that might just be a personally preference since i like bringing up hi hats in my beats.
At 1:10 it feels like you lowered the volume of the sample, normally people tend to filter it as opposed to lower the volume, and i personally do that aswell i think it sounds much better when you filter the sound as opposed to lowering the volume. Could be preference as well just dropping my two cents.

Keep it up though, really good.

Thanks a lot for the advice about the hi hats man, just so you know I did use a filter! This sample just happened to not have too much low end so I see why you said it sounds like I just lowered the volume!

thanks a lot man! and yea thats exactly what I did (for the main section) I just had two chops, one on the "ahhh" and one on the part leading up to it! I'll be sure to leave feedback on yours!

Back