Ivan - Back To You F4F

Yo man this needs work off beat like a mutha sounds rushed barely can make sense what your saying... It's like your trying to be old school ny hip hop but your missing the lyricism

OK. So I enjoy the piano sample and I think the general boom bapness is on point. what I think can help this track out is reducing the extra background noise--I felt like it was distracting to the overall piece. I would damn near suggest removing all of the additional audio sampling from the piece and focusing solely on your audio. But that is just my take on it. Check out my piece and let me know what you think.

https://soundcloud.com/mr-fem-bot/moonlight

This is some old school stuft right there!The piano sample is great and the flow sounds nice but you need to work on the mix,the vocals sound very low and the beat overpowers everything,try using a compressor and cutting freqs,other than that it's some great stuff,Keep it up!

This is dope man , i feel the mix of the vocal can be improve or maybe you need a better mic . Otherwise i have no complain sound dope overall . Keep it up fam .

Forget paying someone to mix your stuff. I will give it a shot for free, just message me if you are interested.

HAs a lot of potential but a lot of that background noise is distracting and takes away from what you're saying. Also your vocals probably should be turned up in the mix i could barely hear your lyrics. Like I said tho, there is potential here

Damn that beat is crazy! Did you make it? The sidechain compression was used really well. The production is overall fantastic, I enjoyed the beat very much. As for the vocals, you sounded great over the beat, even though there wasn't much vocals to begin with besides background ones. But when you were rapping, it sounded dope. Overall, this is a great track, dropped a like :)

Also, you kinda look like Blu (the rapper) haha.

Check me out when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ed-my-second-ep-jay-prod-lovely-vibes-502299/

Definitely an interesting track. I liked it a lot actually. The beat was fire, but I feel that the vocals were underwhelming in comparison. At the same time though, I like the experimental vibe it has going on... It almost felt like an extremely long intro/chorus lol. I'm not entirely sure if you are purposely aiming for an abstract song structure, but it kinda works. But, like others have already stated, the vocals could be brought up more in the mix... Especially the low pitch vocals. I can't make out a single word from that.

Thanks for the feedback!

- I feel you could've recorded the song maybe with better equiptment/or at a better spot -- the quality is clearly not as great as it couldve been
- I tihnk if the mic quality was better you could've sounded proper over the beat
- Your flow is proper

Overall i dont wanna judge until you record it with better equiptment because what you used really hurts the quality of your music! Keep grinding dawg!

Nice raw vibe to the beat... the rapper kinda sounds like Puffy tho.. which might not be a good thing

Back