Inspring Trap Beat With EDM elements (F4F)

Dope beat great drums & nice sounds used I can't really hear any EDM elements in this just sounds like a rap beat to me, no offence if the EDM elements are the vox chants I personally wouldn't class that as a EDM element since they are used in all genres of music the only thing that stood out as a EDM element to me was the big noise riser that had a EDM feel to it because I know they are used a lot in EDM. I was expecting a EDM chord progressions, or a four to the floor drum pattern or a trap beat structured how a EDM beat is but this beat didn't have any of that not saying that the beats bad because its not its really good its just it sounds like a rap beat to me.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] SZA x Tinashe x The Weeknd Type Beat [F4F]

Check out my latest.

This goes hard! I really like the sound selection especially the percussion. The mix is pretty solid and well balanced. I ain't go nothing negative to say. Keep up with the good work!

Check me out: Rebirth

Dope beat great drums & nice sounds used I can't really hear any EDM elements in this just sounds like a rap beat to me, no offence if the EDM elements are the vox chants I personally wouldn't class that as a EDM element since they are used in all genres of music the only thing that stood out as a EDM element to me was the big noise riser that had a EDM feel to it because I know they are used a lot in EDM. I was expecting a EDM chord progressions, or a four to the floor drum pattern or a trap beat structured how a EDM beat is but this beat didn't have any of that not saying that the beats bad because its not its really good its just it sounds like a rap beat to me.

Check out my latest.

Check out my latest.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm not offended man! Gonna check out your beat out now!

This goes hard! I really like the sound selection especially the percussion. The mix is pretty solid and well balanced. I ain't go nothing negative to say. Keep up with the good work!

Check me out: Rebirth

I appreciate the comments man! Left some feedback your beat which was dope by the way!

Back