Inspirational Trap Beat | *Smoke* | prod. by Mr.nRage (Feed4Feed)

Mr.nRage

Gude,

Just uploaded a new project - this time with a bit more "drive". Let me know what you guys think, ofc all feedback will be returned, as usual ;-)

Greetings, Mr.nRage

I loved the use of the various orchestral instruments. All I'd say is it sounded a little muddy so always spend extra amounts of time on your mixing. We all can always get better in that area. I release new music every week and I'd like for you to check it out! Drop a like or comment if you fuck with it.

- Lucciago

dope beat man.. nice melodies, clean mix, great great vibe. Overall a solid beat! Keep up the good work

This is dope. Really feeling those hi hats. That snare bounce every 4 bars I think is a really nice touch. Kick pounds through the mix. Melody and sound selection are both dope. I like how there is.. I guess a shaker or something, every other bar or something, but it kind of 'shuffles' the best forward in a really cool way. This was dope!!

Great work! Instrumentation is pretty sick here, i also like all the trap elements on your drums, those ghost notes and hihat rolls, very dope

Gude,

Just uploaded a new project - this time with a bit more "drive". Let me know what you guys think, ofc all feedback will be returned, as usual ;-)

The plucks and keys sounds ill. The overall vibe is laid back but still goes hard, I like the atmospheric approach and samples throughout. Lots of interesting layers. The only advice I can give is balancing all those instruments better

Check out my latest: ?? AYEM - MOMENTS (F4F all feedback returned) ??

Back