inFormal aJ - My Third Official Song

Do you like this song ?

• I didn't even bother to check it out :P

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

inFormal_aJ

Doing it The inFormal way
inFormal aJ - My Third Official Song (Energy, Inspiration)

Hey guys, my third official song is out. Please check it out and give me an honest feedback. I also enabled download if in case you like it :D

Also, I'm the one who is singing the full song and its my first time producing the full stuff all by myself. So I would like to know if my voice is good for singing or rapping :D

Thank you!!

Last edited:
This is pretty dope. I like the vocal glitches when they come in. The distortion gives it a hard feel. I even get some punk rock vibes from certain sections.

This is pretty dope. I like the vocal glitches when they come in. The distortion gives it a hard feel. I even get some punk rock vibes from certain sections.

Thanks you guys. Much appreciated :)

Good work guys. I like the hook and the energy though the mix is a bit loud it's nothing the volume button can't handle good song! Keep it up!
Check me here https://soundcloud.com/rahmodo/rah-young-man

Your song is dope mate. Cool track, your voice fits perfectly in the song. Its perfect and the chorus is unique. Good work mate. Keep it up :)

Trippy work here dude. I like the beat and the way distorted atmosphere works with the vocals. I might turn the vocals up a little more, also, and maybe EQ them a little differently so they don't get so lost in the guitar, unless that's what your going for. Dope work overall.

Trippy work here dude. I like the beat and the way distorted atmosphere works with the vocals. I might turn the vocals up a little more, also, and maybe EQ them a little differently so they don't get so lost in the guitar, unless that's what your going for. Dope work overall.

Thank you for your feedback mate. Appreciated!! :)

Good work. I think your singing ain't bad. Some work with an eq and some more experience will get you there. I feel that the track gets a little muddy sometimes. to many elements wants to dominate the same space. You got a lot of distortion going on which can be difficult to balance

Hey! Great work on this! I would turn the vocals up since theyre a little hard to hear at some parts. The distortion is good, but I would reduce it a little bit since it kind of starts corrupting the other aspects of the song (esp. the drums). If you keep practicing your singing will be great. It's good right now. You have a nice and unique voice (reminds me of Chester from Linkin Park), you just seem to have a little trouble matching and holding certain notes, but this can be easily fixed with practice. Overall though, great job on this. Producing a full song is tough work, but you did a pretty good job with it!

If you have a chance, be sure to leave some feedback on: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-etc/sad-piano-rap-instrumental-f-4-f-502228/

The production was stellar, I enjoyed the hard/distorted synths. The drums worked very well with them as well. The vocals were a little too low in the mix. Turn them up. But aside that. I liked your voice, I thought you sounded well over this style of production, more specifically the part where you get more aggressive like the chorus. Overall, I thought it was dope, the mix could have been better, but still dope nonetheless.

The beat dont catches me.
But the song is very individual.
You have your on style.
I think the kick could be harder.
The panning of the synth ist nice too.
Keep it up!

Good work. I think your singing ain't bad. Some work with an eq and some more experience will get you there. I feel that the track gets a little muddy sometimes. to many elements wants to dominate the same space. You got a lot of distortion going on which can be difficult to balance

Thanks mate. Yeah i messed up at mixing, i know its a bit clustered :/

Hey! Great work on this! I would turn the vocals up since theyre a little hard to hear at some parts. The distortion is good, but I would reduce it a little bit since it kind of starts corrupting the other aspects of the song (esp. the drums). If you keep practicing your singing will be great. It's good right now. You have a nice and unique voice (reminds me of Chester from Linkin Park), you just seem to have a little trouble matching and holding certain notes, but this can be easily fixed with practice. Overall though, great job on this. Producing a full song is tough work, but you did a pretty good job with it!

If you have a chance, be sure to leave some feedback on: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-etc/sad-piano-rap-instrumental-f-4-f-502228/

Thanks bro for your valuable feedback and appreciation and bro, Chester bennington ?? :O omg, Linkin Park is one of the reasons i'm doing this and wow. Hey could you please tell me exactly which part reminded of him :D
PS : I already checked your track :D

The production was stellar, I enjoyed the hard/distorted synths. The drums worked very well with them as well. The vocals were a little too low in the mix. Turn them up. But aside that. I liked your voice, I thought you sounded well over this style of production, more specifically the part where you get more aggressive like the chorus. Overall, I thought it was dope, the mix could have been better, but still dope nonetheless.

Thanks bro, i messed up at last, at the mastering process. I feel bad :/

Last edited:
The beat dont catches me.
But the song is very individual.
You have your on style.
I think the kick could be harder.
The panning of the synth ist nice too.
Keep it up!

Thanks mate for your feedback :)
The panning of the synth is nice or bad ?? i got lost :o

Vocals should be a bit louder than the mix. The distorted guitar should be lower during the vocals. Nice low end though.

I like the overall vibe of the track, especially once the distorted sound comes in. I don't think your voice is "bad" but I think you haven't fully developed it, so it sounded a bit shaky and choppy at parts, it wasn't smooth enough in my opinion. But the overall sound of this song was really cool, keep it up.

overall this was very individualistic, which is always cool. i think you should keep your singing as a reference and have someone else sing it, if not i would go in with melodyne and fix it up a little. but overall i'm not sure if your voice was made for singing and i mean absolutely no offense by that. you did a good job overall, with the idea, the orchestration of it etc. it's not necessarily catchy but i'm guessing you didn't want it to be either. the beat was definitely cool, very different, i liked the keys a lot. could be mixed better, i think too much distortion overall is clogging this up a bit but i'm not an engineer so i could be wrong about that. couldn't hear the drums very well but im also guessing this song wasn't about the drums very much. if it was, how about some sidechain compression on the kick? if it already has maybe more? good to hear people doing stuff out the ordinary though

I'm personally not a huge fun of the singing, so I think your voice is more suited for rapping. Your production is good, but I feel like the mix could bang more and you could emphasis the low end a bit more. Good work though, and thank you for the feed on my track.

The production and your voice mesh well together, and with a cleaner mix, this would be nice. The arrangement and overall song is cool to me.

Check me out https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-sunday-morning-502458/?posted=1#post49916583

I'll try hard next time to achieve a cleaner mix. Thanks for the feedback :)

I like the overall vibe of the track, especially once the distorted sound comes in. I don't think your voice is "bad" but I think you haven't fully developed it, so it sounded a bit shaky and choppy at parts, it wasn't smooth enough in my opinion. But the overall sound of this song was really cool, keep it up.

Hi bro, could you please be specific about the portion where you felt my voice was shaky and choppy ? :o
So I could improve on that :)

overall this was very individualistic, which is always cool. i think you should keep your singing as a reference and have someone else sing it, if not i would go in with melodyne and fix it up a little. but overall i'm not sure if your voice was made for singing and i mean absolutely no offense by that. you did a good job overall, with the idea, the orchestration of it etc. it's not necessarily catchy but i'm guessing you didn't want it to be either. the beat was definitely cool, very different, i liked the keys a lot. could be mixed better, i think too much distortion overall is clogging this up a bit but i'm not an engineer so i could be wrong about that. couldn't hear the drums very well but im also guessing this song wasn't about the drums very much. if it was, how about some sidechain compression on the kick? if it already has maybe more? good to hear people doing stuff out the ordinary though

Thanks bro for your valuable comment. I'm still not good at mixing. Have to practice it alot. About the distortion, i thought it would make the track more energetic :D

I'm personally not a huge fun of the singing, so I think your voice is more suited for rapping. Your production is good, but I feel like the mix could bang more and you could emphasis the low end a bit more. Good work though, and thank you for the feed on my track.

Yeah, i messed up mixing the track. Damn!
I'll take extra care next time. Thanks for the feed man :)

Back