Industry Pressed (Feed4Feed)

Rapper Quote

Quokane
What up FP just dropped my new record, INDUSTRY PRESSED produced by my team Audiomercy. #NewSchoolBoomBap
Let me know what the underground thinks!!!

That's pretty good man everything seems very clean and professional. Would love to jump on that track if you decide to do a remix or something. Keep it up.

Last edited:
You're doing some great work here dude, love the newschool boom bap style. Props to you for being such an ill MC, and word to your producers, whole track goes hard. I would do some more on the mix, generally, but you've got a very tight track no doubt. Peace dude, keep this up.

Hey man thanks so much for your feed on my track; I'm here to return it!

Killer work on this one from start to finish! When the vocal sample dropped in I was so blown away. The intro really pulled me in and then it went in a direction that I didn't even see coming and I was just grooving out to this soo hard. This has both a soulful vibe and a hard edgy vibe too. The progression and the elements in there really sell the vibe (like the piano, string/synth, guitar, and that growl sounding synth).

P.S. - that really dirty growl sound is my favorite. I can't tell if it's brass that is really low pitched with saturation or a synth just growling but it's dope AF.

Great work from start to finish - keep it up!

my man quote its hard as always! With the vocals everythings perfect.
About the beat industry pressed: the sample sounds very reverby compared to the the strings and synths same for the hihats.
The hihat programing is dope but too loud for the snare which sounds kinda thin then. Maybe this whole thing would change if the snare would be more pregnant to get the beat a bit more in the foreground but thats just my opinion.
But yall deliver as always too bad it didnt work out with a collab yet.
Keep it up fam

Last edited:
Thanks for the Feed CAP, yeah we are going to revisit the mix tonight and replace the file with a better mix. Thank you everyone that pointed that out. And we will be working soon CAP!

Yes Quote, already following you. Your dope. Wheres the rest of your tracks gone dude? I also rate Quokane.

Not my favourite of beats you've rhymed over anyway but i think you rode it well regardless. Keep at it bruh!

Yes Quote, already following you. Your dope. Wheres the rest of your tracks gone dude? I also rate Quokane.

Not my favourite of beats you've rhymed over anyway but i think you rode it well regardless. Keep at it bruh!

I appreciate that fam. All of my old work is in the archives, only my New School Boom Bap will be posted up, if you want copies of my old work message me your email and I can get it to you. Thanks for checking it out fam

DOPE! To me both beats sounds like they are squeezed a little too much. It's like the low end and the snare can't breathe. And some of the distortion on the ad-libs in the first one might get to much. The change up in the second one is sweet! I dig it!

Back