I'm Pretty - Ft. Ronda Rousey

Lol they beat me to it but i been thinkin about doin it i got one with tom green called cheese in my bum bum thats been sittin on my hard drive for a while

Hey man came back to review. I like the tune and the mix sounds legit. I honestly see this being perfect for a TV intro to some reality tv show or something. I feel like you can sell this to a company or at least get it marketed on a sports channel like a boxing channel because of ronda. Either way it fits the bill. Also thank you for the feedback...followed you back

Hey man came back to review. I like the tune and the mix sounds legit. I honestly see this being perfect for a TV intro to some reality tv show or something. I feel like you can sell this to a company or at least get it marketed on a sports channel like a boxing channel because of ronda. Either way it fits the bill. Also thank you for the feedback...followed you back

yea had to get something goofy sounding cause she was being silly in the audio i chopped came out pretty good

Back