I will do feedback for feedback unlike a lot of people on here my word

Good job all throughout. My piece of advice is to look for vst effect plugins that are specifically for bass landscapes. I know there are free ones and they will make your 808s sound like heaven.
Hit you with the follow!

For F4F:

lol i love the title of the beat

i think you should add some more instrumentation though

if you could try get someone to rap over this, i feel like this is one of those beats thats just missing that last, instrument, a vocal

Thanks arci. those 808's arent even eq'd or veloctied up i dont think .they sounded alright default on my speakers. What effects do you suggest? I usually use eq and compressor when i do want my bass to hit harder

Last edited:
Tryed to do like a zaytoven feel. He never uses fast hi hats. I have a fast hat channell in there just didnt sequence it. you think itll sound better like that eskay?

Lol thanks yea you got the picture i tried to keep it simple ao the rappers flows would ride with the bassline. Like how gucci and future rock with zaytoven. What other instrument would you like to hear in here though?

And lol the title was epic i was just freestyling and came up with that for the chorus

Good job all throughout. My piece of advice is to look for vst effect plugins that are specifically for bass landscapes. I know there are free ones and they will make your 808s sound like heaven.
Hit you with the follow!

For F4F:

i love when the beat changes up lol this is a cool ass track. You're like a mixture of kendrick and chance the rapper. This shit is dope lol and the beat is a wierd dope too

Back