I wanted to remix a song and make it something completely different. (F4F 100%)

You drums are ****ing fire emoji that is all. Lol nice sample or mix never heard this song so u could prolly tell people its a sample lol

I have not heard the original. I do like this production, some nice melodies, especially towards the end. This is a really smooth remix.

Thanks for the feedback!

- Cool ambient vibe
- When the trap drums drop -- i thought it sounded dope -- great vibes to it
- Reallyl ike the percussive elements

This is really great work honestly. First off your boy did a really good job on mastering!!
The drums really impressed me especially the percussive pattern how you played with rhythms and all that. The snares and kicks fit the sample perfect.. they are not too pregnant and they have a bit of a dark feeling since they dont have so much high frequencies. Only thing that i wouldve changed is to lower the volume on the hihats that are panned because they already sound pretty aggressive and take a lot of the beat and sample away. But honestly this track is fire! Salute from Germany

You got a lot of elements going on here. Some trap, some glitch, some edm...and it all fits together well. I love the mixing and processing on the vocals. Nice reverb on the keys. They have enough attack to cut through the mix and enough reverb to maintain an ambience.

Man this is some like down tempo/ industrial type ish.. Very chill and very well mixed good job overall

Back