I saw my mother again, today [F4F]

this kinda sad i guess..anything bad happen man?...overall is good the track and vocal is well balance

This is singing. Could have sounded better if you reduced the level of reverb in the vocal. But over a rap beat, this is a well singing.

i think the vibes are chill and laid back with a little bit of darkness, but the vocal sounds goofy and slightly scary. The dark beat goes with the scary tone on the voice, but when it starts sounding goofy (off-notes, etc.), it doesn't fit the vibe. And i'm listening as hard as I can, but can't understand what you're saying... lol idk, mixed feelings on this one. The beat is good, but the lyrics are taking away.

i think the vibes are chill and laid back with a little bit of darkness, but the vocal sounds goofy and slightly scary. The dark beat goes with the scary tone on the voice, but when it starts sounding goofy (off-notes, etc.), it doesn't fit the vibe. And i'm listening as hard as I can, but can't understand what you're saying... lol idk, mixed feelings on this one. The beat is good, but the lyrics are taking away.

Which parts have the off notes - I didn’t mix this so I wanted to ask.

A lot of weeknd vibes. I can dig it bro. The mix was solid and vocal came out pretty clear. They were a bit dry to me though. A bit more processing and pushing it back would have helped. Overall it was dope, really like the added sax piece too. Keep up the good work

sounds a little like the weeknd vocally, and the beat, specifically the piano melody, is super mysterious. mixed very well too. nice job.

really fire beat, and the vocals have good potential

honestly i think they're a little off and hard to understand, not at one specific part just kind of in general, and im not sure if that's due to the reverb or just the plain recording. Also the lyrics didn't really match because of the sound of the vocals, so it came out weird i guess.

overall good stuff

i just posted my first track with vocals, so feel free to go there and tear mine apart as well
this will probably make you 50x more handsome, also F4F

I dig the laid back chilled/dark vocals they suit the beat but some of the notes you hit were a lil off and made the vocals sound a bit meh, you just need to work on that a lil other than that dope track overall.

the beat is nice man, your vocals are good to. think they could be mixed abit better and given some presence as they sit quite flat over the beat. good job though man!

I like your story telling. Possibly work on mixing your vocals and what effects you use on them. I just dropped a new instrumental. All feedback is appreciated. Leave a like or comment if you fuck with it <3

- Lucciago

I also really like the beat. The singing definitely has a lot of emotions and sounds sad. I wish I could understand the lyrics more. Maybe try to sing a bit clearer, or lessen the effects just a little.

Back