I need tips and reviewers, new to the world of music.

CommandoVG

Hi I'm Gio, I recently joined the world of music productions and I'd like to receive tips from people who know it 20 times better than me
1) How can I avoid repetitivity in my beats?
2) Where should I look for collaborations?

On most cases right artist and vocals will fix the repetitive beats so dont dwell on it so much. You can use some effects, breaks, add or remove some instruments and sounds. And sometimes You can totally change the whole melody and atmosphere, flip it.

In time collabs will come to You via web.
Its a good experience to find someone in Your home town or country who do music on any genre and hang out there and collab on spot. In that way You will learn and grow faster. ;)
Also You can check for collabs or ask for them on here too on right section. ;)

Ps. This is section for posting You beats and receiving and giving feedback, not questions. ;)

Last edited:
avoid repetitive beats by learning music theory that way you can add different melodic change ups that have the same vibe. As far as collabs I would say youtube and twitter

Best advice I'll give is don't focus on selling beats as a producer doesn't have to do so in order to be a producer. Also, don't let the Internet fool you concerning music as it ain't real.

Back