I need opinions and help before I upload this Rap Song (Feedback4Feedback)

Did you produce this beat? That phasing melody sounds very nice, but it's a bit too loud to my ear. The mix sounds clean on my headphones. You can try panning ad-libs to left and right. I think it would make it more interesting.

Check out my last work here :P, like and subscribe if you liked it <3:
Migos Type Beat - "Blue Jeans" [FREE] - YouTube

Sincerely ;),
STG

This is a tight song. The instrumental is mixed pretty well but it seems like the vocals are a little unclear. Maybe a little too heavy on the reverb for my taste. The vocals seem a little boxy sounding in general, not really sure if that's a result of the recording or if it's post recording eq. Overall, it's solid but I do think the vocals could be cleaned up with some eq changes and a scaling back of the verb. Hopefully that helps, just one opinion though...

Last edited:
I love this. The beat was really dope and also clean. I think the vox mixed very well in the track. I also enjoyed the overall depth. Transitions were smooth and the track built. Keep this going bro!

When you get a chance check out my latest track
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-dirty-south-etc/new-soulful-flip-f4f-532154/

Did you produce this beat? That phasing melody sounds very nice, but it's a bit too loud to my ear. The mix sounds clean on my headphones. You can try panning ad-libs to left and right. I think it would make it more interesting.

Check out my last work here :P, like and subscribe if you liked it <3:
Migos Type Beat - "Blue Jeans" [FREE] - YouTube

Sincerely ;),
STG

That sound is a sample :D and thanks I took your suggestion and added some panning! :)

This is a tight song. The instrumental is mixed pretty well but it seems like the vocals are a little unclear. Maybe a little too heavy on the reverb for my taste. The vocals seem a little boxy sounding in general, not really sure if that's a result of the recording or if it's post recording eq. Overall, it's solid but I do think the vocals could be cleaned up with some eq changes and a scaling back of the verb. Hopefully that helps, just one opinion though...
Its a result of bad recording thanks for the tip! I cleaned it up more!
That panning synth sounds dope as hell. Really like it. Your bars aren't bad at all, hook is cool, but the vocal is mixed too quietly/sounds distant. You got a dope song here if you remix the vocals to "sit" on the beat

Check out my new track: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/f4f-ballin-ayem-banger-531944/

These are not my bars, I took the accapela from a rapper, thanks for tip about the distant vocals!!! really helped me there!! :D

Thank you all I returned the favour!!

Back