I was inspired by some Anime so I made this beat on the Teenage Engineering OP-1

Chrisgalactic

Wasup guys! I made this beat on the Teenage Engineering OP-1 and I finally got around to mixing it. Let me know what you guys think and make sure to drop down your links so I can check your music! Thank for listening.

bruh. This is just insane. The sampling is just great! Defitnetly see myself driving and listening to this!!! love the overall vibes of the drums deff in the pocket. it sort of has this lofi vibe to it did you play the piano part?? its dope!

has some boom bap feel in it overall great the hats could be a litle bit sharper (small highboost 10k+) , ill give you 9/10

Thanks Jinegev, I will mos def do that on the next beat. I need to give a little bit more love to the hihats lol Thank you!!

This has that Samurai Champloo/Nujabes feel too it. This amazing. Crazy thing is that i was hesitant on getting on OP-1.

This has that Samurai Champloo/Nujabes feel too it. This amazing. Crazy thing is that i was hesitant on getting on OP-1.
Thank you man thats a huge compliment I love both Champloo & Nujabes. I know the OP1 is amazing! I just wish it had more than 4 tracks lol

I like the Old school lo-fi feel to this. You definitely got that going for you with this. Great sample choice man. I also really like the structure.

Sick bro sounds like some Anime gig for sure. In particular it sounds like Nujabes a bit just a little FATTER! haha. By the wat whats Teenage Engineering OP-1? Gonna have to check it out. I appreciate your feed and made sure to leave a like a comment on your record fam. Keep it up.

I love your music man. I'd love to get my hands on one of those machines but they so priceyy.

That sample is definitely dope. The drums work well over it too. Great instrumental track, maybe lower the vocals a little if you wanted a rapper over it. It works by itself though as just a chill track.

Back