I guess this beat goes here F4F though

MoyoIsDope

HipHopHippie

some shit i whipped out, super chilled out, just wanted to hear a few things because i had something in mind and i just want to see if someone says what im thinking. so f4f

Last edited:
Really chill, i like the overall vibe coming from that. Piano playing is nice, kick&clap hits okay, closed hat playing sounds loose, i enjoy it. Mix appears balanced to me but there's a little distortion on my headset sometimes. Not sure if is the beat or if it is my headset. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Yooooo, I'm messing with this beat heavy yo. Suuuuuper chill. Only thing I'd say is that I'd lower those bells by maybe 6dB. They are definitely clipping your signal, as Meursault mentioned. Other than that, your kick/clap pattern rides, the atmospheric sounds in the back fit oh so perfectly, and I could probably smoke and fall asleep like a baby to this lol. 4.5/5 (Great beat)

I also liked and followed you on SC. I'd really appreciate the love if you followed back and critiqued the single on my page called ParkinLotPimpin. I think you'd like it. Thanks

Last edited:
thanks guys ill turn down those bells, i was wondering if the lack of drums on the hook sounded to empty, but i guess it doesnt, after listening to it myself i think its pretty fire :D

This is super clean and chill , I think that it needs a better panning and the bells are clipping but it gives great vibes

thanks bro def will check out that panning

Love the concepts and the sounds you used (i used to overuse the fuck out of that sakura synth lmfao). But idk if im just tripping but there's wayy too much panned to the left. Feels really unbalanced. Really chill beat tho man, left a like and comment.. Check out my track and leave some feedback! ~ https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/100-f4f-waka-flocka-beat-flip-529811/

i really think i could get someone to hop on that beat

I would cut the low end of the electric piano, and lower the the volume of it. Not too much, but just lower it a bit. Other than that it was a good beat. I like the bells on it.
F4F?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ype-beat-2016-mafia-prod-king-vis-f4f-529544/

very dope , i liked it so i subscribed to your youtube account so i can hear more of these

gotcha fam

Back