i don't need to troll...i really am the BEST

I liked the second track better however they both need some improvements in my opinion. I am not going to talk about the tracks but talk about the mixing itself. The mixes sound too dry and you need more space to fill everything up. It sound too dull after a while, try to make them a bit louder and add reverb. You can find many great tutorials on these on youtube or simply google. You will expand your knoledger both musically and mixing-wise. I followed you on soundcloud and liked the tracks. To return the favor, please like and comment on my track, I would appreciate it! God Bless!

The mix sounds really clean on both tracks. I'am perhaps stuck in time and don't feel the new wave of beats that are coming out. The first track is okay I can see a artist on top. But imo it lacks depth, something that triggers your emotions. Some piano chords progressions, strings, electric piano would do it.

I like the second one better. The first one is just to abstract and is not triggering any kind of emotion, wether good or bad. The second one could be some soulection type of beat, but still it needs improvement in mixing (applying effects to fill the spaces up) and arranging.

Although I understand what you're trying to do, the approach is horrible. These aren't beats that would make you anywhere near the best, however I do see potential in you becoming a great producer, you just need to find a balance, because it seems like these are almost too ambient. If that makes sense of course haha

Stay Bloomin'

Back