How Can I Improve The mix of this song? I've Tried Everything I can.

Puppet

Hey guys,

I've tried to make this sound good, but i still think it sounds way too sub-par, especially when compared to professional tracks.

Appreciate any of you that can kick game and teach me how I can make this better sounding...

I will return the feedback!

Last edited:
Sup Puppet,

You should be a little more specific as to what you want to improve. From what I hear it sounds fine to me man. Everythings clear and has its own space. I recently just got into "mixing" songs and trying to master them myself as well. It just takes alot of tweaking and manging until you get the sound you want. I would advice getting it to the point that your satisfied, saving it as Mix 1, then coming back later with fresh ears and trying some new stuff based on what you can hear now and naming it Mix 2, and continuing that process until your truly satisfied. I think this sounds good though man. Vocal is really clean. Might be able to make the drums hit harder but it doesnt sound like one of those songs that needs the drums really knockin. Good job man hit me when you can - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ty-south-etc/new-record-prod-me-f4f-501299/2/

Back